Finding accommodation after a flood

If you’re making an insurance claim and need to move out, who handles the moving, and where do you live?

First, call your broker and ask what your policy limits are for accommodation. Often it can be anywhere in America, and often, it’s unlimited.

So having your insurance company organize your accommodation may not be in your best interest.

We have a team of realtors that specialize in dealing with short-term rentals for insurance incidences. They will find something comparable to your apartment in a part of the country that you would like to live for the duration of the claim.

Having a team in your corner who deeply understands how the insurance industry works will help your claim run very smoothly and house you in comfortable accommodation. Therefore, a dramatic, traumatic experience quickly becomes a mere inconvenience.